Valgrams will be delivered on Feb 14th; order forms coming home soon
Pre-order your tickets to get the best price. Ticket order forms will be available at the end of the month.
PTA General Meeting -
Thursday, Feb. 21, 2019 @6:30 pm
All Pro Dads Meeting -
Thursday, Feb. 21, 2019 @7:00 pm
Please RSVP here.
A group of dads from ESE who are committed to becoming better dads, one meeting at a time. All Pro Dad’s Day provides an opportunity for dads to spend quality time with their children that will strengthen their relationship, as well as benefiting the child’s school and the entire community.
Students attend with any important male figure in their lives - Dad, Uncle, Grandfather, etc
- Thank you Bricks 4 Kidz! We received a check for $252 from the fall after school enrichment. The spring session starts on January 31st, sign up at www.bricks4kidz.com/DFW. If you enroll in both sessions, there is a 10% discount. Select the 12-week session to activate the discount.
- There were 56 students who participated in our PTA Fall Fundraiser for total raised of $3,615. Thank you Stallions! We are 25% of the way toward our goal. Be sure to check your child’s folder at the end of the month for our spring fundraiser opportunities. Prizes will be awarded at the end of the spring fundraisers
- Join. Visit joinpta.org and join PTA under ESE.
Click here for a printable membership form.
- Volunteer. Through the school year, volunteer and donation needs will be posted on Sign Up.
- Visit the PTA website.
- Follow us on Facebook @smithstallions
- Sign up on Remind to receive updates. Text @esepta411 to 81010
- Enroll in Kroger Reward Program benefiting ESE PTA.
- Download the Box Top App, Scan your receipt and earn extra $$$ for our school.
- Join All Pro Dads. Team up with other dads and kids at our school for an informative, fun, free breakfast and meeting.
2018-2019 Executive Board
- President - Desiree Ford
- 1st V.P. - Membership/Aide - Jennifer Riles
- 2nd V.P. - Special Programs - Melissa Allison
- 3rd V.P. - Appreciation - Noelle Meeney
- 4th V.P. - Room Rep - LeTicia Mayfield-Jones
- Treasurer - Kristi Ferguson
- Secretary - Rayleen Barraclough
- Parliamentarian - Leigh Ann Robinson
- Principal - Lea Boiles