The next PTA meeting will be Nov. 21, 2019 in the ILA@ESE Library at 6:30 pm.
Free childcare available and dinner provided for everyone interested.
- Membership & Volunteer Opportunities
- PTA Meetings
- All Pro Dads Meetings
- Spirit Nights
- Stay Connected
- 2019-2020 PTA Board Members
We encourage all Stallion parents, grandparents, guardians to be come a member of the ILA@ESE PTA. Join online or get a printed membership form from the front office and send with check.
Volunteer Opportunities: ESE PTA volunteer opportunities are posted here.
All volunteers must complete a background check. Complete a background for the new school year here. FREE! Takes 5-10 minutes.
PTA Membership Meetings -
Thursday, Sept. 19, 2019 @6:30 pm
Thursday, Nov. 21, 2019 @6:30 pm
Thursday, Feb. 20, 2020 @6:30 pm
Thursday, April 23, 2020 @6:30 pm
Thursday, May 7, 2020 @6:30 pm
Free childcare available and dinner will be provided.
* PTA Board Member Meetings will be held 45 minutes prior to the PTA General Meetings.
All Pro Dads is a group of dads from ESE who are committed to becoming better dads, one meeting at a time. All Pro Dad’s Day provides an opportunity for dads to spend quality time with their children that will strengthen their relationship, as well as benefiting the child’s school and the entire community. Students may attend with any important male figure in their lives - Dad, Uncle, Grandfather, etc. Membership is free for all current ILA@ESE PTA members.
All Pro Dads Meeting Dates -
Friday, Aug. 23, 2019 @7-8 am
Friday, Sept. 20, 2019 @7-8 am
Wednesday, Oct. 23, 2019 @6-7 pm *Evening meeting
Friday, Nov. 22, 2019 @7-8 am
Wednesday, Dec. 11, 2019 @6-7 pm *Evening meeting
Friday, Jan. 24, 2020 @7-8 am
Wednesday, Feb. 26, 2020 @6-7 pm *Evening meeting
Friday, March 27, 2020 @7-8 am
Friday, April 17, 2020 @7-8 am
Friday, May 8, 2020 @7-8 am
Please RSVP for each meeting here.
- Visit the PTA website.
- Follow us on Facebook @smithstallions
- Sign up on Remind to receive updates. Text @esepta411 to 81010
- Enroll in Kroger Reward Program.
- Download the Box Top App, Scan your receipt and earn extra $$$ for our school.
- Join All Pro Dads. Team up with other dads and kids at our school for an informative, fun, free breakfast and meeting.
2019-2020 Executive Board Directory
- President - Lauri Mansfield
- 1st V.P. - Membership/Aide - Rayleen Barraclough
- 2nd V.P. - Fundraising - Shelley Steves
- 3rd V.P. - Programs - Sharon Austin
- 4th V.P. - Appreciation - Noelle Meeney
- Treasurer - Mary Salinas
- Secretary - Kendall Murray
- Parliamentarian - Desiree Ford
- Principal - Lea Boiles
- All Pro Dads - Ronnie DeManna
- Birthday Book Club / Posters - Shirley Wells
- Box Top Coordinator - Sasha Bridges
- Budget and Finance - Mary Salinas
- Clothes Closet - Olivia Hernandez
- Communications - Leanne Groom
- Copy Room Coordinator - Candy Hill
- Corporate Incentives - Hailey Madden
- Council Delegate - TBD
- Family Events - Melissa Allison
- Fourth Grade Events - Kristi Ferguson
- Health and Safety - Latoya Savoie
- Holiday Shop - Donna Ody
- Reflections - Emilie Buske-Ferman
- Room Rep - Lynne Skeffington
- School Supplies - Candy Hill
- Senior Walk - Anne Vazquez
- Spirit Sales / Stallion Friday - Gladys Ramsdell
- Spirit Wear - Amy Williamson
- Staff Representative - Beth Lara
- Valgrams - Shelley Steves
- Volunteer Coordinator - Christy Womble
- Volunteer High School Coordinator - Rosemarie DeManna
- Yearbooks - Amy Williamson and Dena Golden